Pink and Dark Red Fret Motif Handwoven Wool Tote Bag, "Fret Fashion"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Mexican artisan Jesus Bautista crafts a lovely handwoven, naturally-dyed wool tote bag with cheerful colors and a modern update of traditional fret motifs. The bag is a carnation pink, with a dark avocado green double-fret in the center framed by dark red frets and lines. A band of light blue trimmed in green with ivory and orange geometric motifs borders the top and bottom of the bag. Black leather handles make the tote easy to carry, and the roomy interior secures with a zipper and is fully lined in black polyester with an open pocket set into the lining.
- 0.48 kgs
- 1.1 lbs
- Bag: 33 cm H x 43.3 cm W x 9.3 cm D
- Bag: 13" H x 17" W x 3.7" D
- Straps: 82 cm L x 2.3 cm W
- Straps: 32.5" L x 0.9" W
- Drop length: 27 cm L
- Drop length: 10.75" L
- 100% wool, leather straps; polyester lining
- Features a zipper closure
- Dry clean or hand wash
- All natural dyes
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Mexico.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Mexico