Peruvian Eco-Positive Chambira Tree Fiber Decorative Basket, "Amazon Flair"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Living in Peru's Amazon region, the artisans of Hope of the Forest can see first-hand the pressing urgency of rainforest conservation efforts, which is why their mission is, "...the protection and conservation of our biodiversity and Amazonian culture. As a team, we join our efforts and talents to create a sustainable market for eco-friendly handcrafts that respect our environment." They present a charming decorative basket perfect for accenting a table or brightening up a wall. Woven entirely by hand, the basket is crafted using chambira palm tree fibers that the members themselves collect and prepare in an eco-friendly manner that ensures the tree's long-term survival. Using these fibers in a natural ivory tone, along with fibers dyed in complementary tangerine, purple and chestnut hues, artisans create the basket's compass-like design and decorate it with boxwood beads in a deep terracotta shade.
- 0.40 kgs
- 0.9 lbs
- 29 cm H x 29 cm W x 6 cm D
- 11.5" H x 11.5" W x 2.4" D
- Chambira tree fiber, boxwood beads
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Eco-Positive: crafted with sustainably harvested materials, protecting the environment and its resources
- For use on a wall or a table
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes