Patterned Recycled Cotton Hobo Handbag from Guatemala, "Harmonious Rain"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Creating a harmonious striped pattern, strips of recycled cotton in contrasting colors of midnight and crimson are woven together by hand on the front of this curved hobo handbag, decorated at the bottom with rainbow stripes. Guatemalan artisan Francis Yac designs this eco-friendly handbag, which drapes over the shoulder on an adjustable strap. On the back, this handbag features a solid color in midnight with light blue stripes. Opening with a zipper, this bag reveals a cotton blend lining with a zipper pocket on one side for storing small items.
- 0.20 kgs
- 0.4 lbs
- Bag: 20 cm H x 22 cm W x 8 cm D
- Bag: 7.75" H x 8.75" W x 3.1" D
- Strap: 76 cm min L - x 146 cm max L x 2.5 cm W
- Strap: 30" min L - x 57" max L x 1" W
- Drop length: 38 cm min L - x 74 cm max L
- Drop length: 15" min L - x 29" max L
- 100% cotton; cotton lining
- Features a zipper closure
- Use a warm iron
- Adjustable strap(s)
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Dry on low heat cycle
- Hand wash separately in cold water
- Promotes recycling and reduces waste
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Guatemala.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America