Patterned Blue and Burgundy Alpaca Men's Knit Sweater, "Colca Canyon"
Ships Fast from the U.S.
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Precisely knitted motifs envelop this handsome men's sweater from Peru's Fernando Cano. Working in luxurious alpaca wool, he creates a design of intricate geometry in shades of blue, grey and purple with deep red accents.
- 0.52 kgs
- 1.1 lbs
- Garment Measurements
- 71.12 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 127 cm Bust/chest x 91.44 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 28" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 50" Bust/chest x 36" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 68.58 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 116.84 cm Bust/chest x 88.9 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 27" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 46" Bust/chest x 35" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- View size chart
- 100% alpaca
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? No
- Made in Peru.
- Ships fast from USA.
Fernando Cano has received 10 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $1200 and the most recent for $2850. Proceeds were used to purchase materials for his designs.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.