Parang Motif Batik Rayon Cushion Covers from Java (Pair), "Crimson Parang"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Meaning "blade" or "dagger," parang motifs are a traditional Indonesian design originally reserved for royalty. Promoting quality of life for its artisans, Java's Yayasan Usaha Mulia (YUM) presents this pair of cushion covers, crafted from rayon. Intricate parang motifs in crimson and ivory are added using the batik method, where a wax resist is stamped onto the fabric before it is treated with dye. Each cover opens with a zipper for inserting a cushion.
- 0.27 kgs
- 0.6 lbs
- Each (2): 45 cm L x 45 cm W
- Each (2): 17.75" L x 17.75" W
- 100% rayon
- Cushion(s) not included
- Features a zipper closure
- Dry in the shade
- Do not iron
- Handcrafted batik art--colors and pattern placement will vary
- Hand wash cold with mild detergent
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Indonesia.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Bali and Java