Parang Motif Batik Leather Tote Handbag from Java, "Parang Rusak"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Meaning "big broken knife," traditional parang rusak motifs decorate this beautiful leather tote from Java. Farida Ridwan hand-paints the designs with a wax resist before applying colorful dyes to this handbag in the style of batik handicrafts. This tote opens with a zipper to a lined interior with a zipper pocket on one side.
- 0.50 kgs
- 1.1 lbs
- Bag: 30 cm H x 43.5 cm W x 12.5 cm D
- Bag: 11.75" H x 17.25" W x 4.9" D
- Straps: 65 cm L x 2.3 cm W
- Straps: 25.5" L x 0.9" W
- Drop length: 26 cm from strap to bag
- Drop length: 10.25" from strap to bag
- Leather, cotton and polyester blend lining
- Features a zipper closure
- Genuine leather may naturally show subtle marks, scratches or wrinkles
- Wipe with a damp cloth
- Handcrafted batik art--colors and pattern placement will vary
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Indonesia.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Bali and Java
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.