Orange Alpaca Pullover Sweater for Men, "Chakana Wanderer"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
The gray arm bands of this orange sweater for men feature a stylized version of the Andean cross, known as a chakana. Detailed in beige, the chakana represents the link between this world and the world above. Fernando Cano includes in his design a gray border around the neck resembling an opening. The pullover is knit of alpaca, a warm, lightweight and soft fleece worn in the Andes since the days of the Inca Empire.
- 0.80 kgs
- 1.8 lbs
- Garment Measurements
- 63.5 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 96.5 cm Bust/chest x 81.3 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 25" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 38" Bust/chest x 32" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 66 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 101.6 cm Bust/chest x 83.8 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 26" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 40" Bust/chest x 33" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 71.1 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 121.9 cm Bust/chest x 88.9 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 28" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 48" Bust/chest x 35" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- View size chart
Fernando Cano has received 10 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $1200 and the most recent for $2850. Proceeds were used to purchase materials for his designs.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
"Unusual design in an unusual material."
If you get tired of the same old colors and the same old designs in men?s clothing, here?s a great option. Unique materials with unique, thoughtful designs make these products very appealing. And you get to render assistance to artisans around the world who have never before had the opportunity to market their goods outside their community. This alpaca sweater is handsome, well made, and a one-of-a-kind design...like nothing else I?ve ever seen. It immediately became one of my favorites. True to size as well. Why rely on tired corporate clothing design when you can get something unique and fitted to your individual taste? You?re one-of-a-kind, let your clothing choices reflect who you really are, instead of conforming yet again to styles that never really suited you...while helping to put money into the pockets of people who deserve to make a decent living. Corporate billionaires don?t need any more of your money...or mine.
- Casual or semi-dressed
- Great with jeans
Was This Review Helpful?