Multicolored Handwoven Nicaraguan Cotton Hammock (Single), "Vibrant Rainbow"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Mirna Hernandez of Nicaragua presents this traditional Nicaraguan hammock, swaying from guacimo wood rods. Handwoven of sturdy cotton rope, the cozy single hammock features a rainbow of vibrant neon stripes, completed at the sides with elegant crochet work. It arrives with a handy storage and travel bag.
- 4.70 kgs
- 10.4 lbs
- Bed size: 208.28 cm L x 76.2 cm W
- Bed size: 82" L x 30" W
- Total length: 330.2 cm L
- Total length: 130" L
- Bag: 111.76 cm H x 17.78 cm Diam.
- Bag: 44" H x 7" Diam.
- 100% cotton, guacimo wood rods, brass S-hooks; cotton bag
- Hand wash only
- Hanging accessories included
- Holds up to 300 lbs.
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Not weather resistant
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? No
- Made in Nicaragua.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
Mirna Hernandez has received 4 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $500 and the most recent for $400.