Multi-strand Fabric Wrapped Beaded Necklace from India, "Flashes of Red"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
India's Rajnandinee and Srabonti design a blue and white necklace punctuated with strands of contrasting vivid red for those days when you need to accessorize with bold style. Hand-made from plastic beads covered with recycled cotton and polyester fabric, the necklace has a total of five strands, two in red and three featuring a textile with a blue and white print. A red cotton bead slides along the cords so that the necklace can be made longer or shorter.
- 0.11 kgs
- 0.2 lbs
- 32 cm min L - x 59.5 cm max L x 5.5 cm W
- 12.5" min L - x 23.5" max L x 2.2" W
- Recycled cotton and polyester fabric, plastic beads, cotton cord
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Recycled materials may vary slightly in color and/or pattern
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in India.
- Certified and shipped by our office in India
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
Rajnandinee and Srabonti design beautiful handcrafted fashion accessories. They provide a steady income for the families of the people who work with them.
Rajnandinee and Srabonti has received a $500 microcredit loan with 0% interest.
This artist has dramatically improved their livelihood by working with NOVICA.
This artist supports children under the age of 18.
This Product is awarded the Earth Friendly badge because it uses recycled or sustainable materials or techniques.