Multi-Gemstone Braided Wristband Bracelet from El Salvador, "Stones of Strength"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
For a strong and striking accessory, this wristband bracelet is hand-braided of grey and black cord by El Salvador's Edenilson Zaldaña. He chooses beads of lapis lazuli and tiger's eye to decorate the bracelet, which is centered by a diamond of obsidian.
- 12 grams
- 0.41 oz
- 12.7 cm min L - x 17.78 cm max L x 3 cm W
- 5" min L - x 7" max L x 1.2" W
- Obsidian, tiger's eye, dyed lapis lazuli, polyester, coconut shell button
- Color(s) may vary slightly
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Button clasp
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in El Salvador.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America
"Stunning and intricate "
This is a beautiful piece and have worn it everyday since I revived it and surprisingly very quick shipping. As I have small wrists, what I love about it is the adjustable strap. The combinations of stones are perfect and the whole piece is beautiful, intricate and stunning.
Was This Review Helpful?