Men's Alpaca Wool Pullover Sweater, "Inca Legend"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 8 to 12 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 8 to 12 weeks. Read more
Light and dark shades of gray bring versatile elegance to this sweater for men. By Alfredo Falcón, the pullover is knit of genuine alpaca, once reserved for Inca royals and now worn on special occasions by the people of the Andes. The front and back are woven in light gray to contrast with the darker sleeves and neck.
- 0.51 kgs
- 1.1 lbs
- Garment Measurements
- 67.3 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 96.5 cm Bust/chest x 82.6 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 26.5" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 38" Bust/chest x 32.5" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 67.3 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 104.1 cm Bust/chest x 85.1 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 26.5" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 41" Bust/chest x 33.5" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 67.3 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 124.5 cm Bust/chest x 90.2 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 26.5" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 49" Bust/chest x 36" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- View size chart
- 100% alpaca
- Use mild detergent only
- Dry in the shade
- Hand wash in cold water
- Lay flat to dry
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- Wash separately in cold water
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes
Alfredo's sales have more than tripled since he started with Novica. He began with a few assistants and now has grown to employ full-time employees and several other women who help fulfill his orders. Many of the women who work for him are able to provide essentials for their homes like mattresses, refrigerators, and other appliances.
Alfredo Falcon has received 3 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $2550 and the most recent for $2850. Proceeds were used to stock up on the alpaca wool he uses in his apparel and accessories.
Alfredo currently provides full-time jobs to a single mother, a man trying to fund his education, and several women who are bringing income to their households.
Alfredo currently supports English studies for his four nephews, with the hope that it will help them achieve a better future.
Alfredo was recognized by the city hall for his excellent work.
Great quality, gave it to my husband for Christmas. Beautiful soft and a great price! He loves it. Just wish I had know that i would have to sign for it as it was an over-seas package. I would have had it sent to my place of business rather than home. Will definitely purchase from you again. Thanks!
Was This Review Helpful?
- This was a gift for: Husband
- Occasion: Christmas
"Very pleased "
Beautifully made article, genuinely soft alpaca wool that can be worn next to the skin. Would highly recommend
Was This Review Helpful?