Men's 100% Alpaca Cardigan in Blue Spruce from Peru, "Andean Spruce"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Take on the cold months in style with this men's cardigan from Peru. Designed by artisan duo Ricardo and Cesar, this cardigan is knit from soft 100% alpaca yarns, revealing patterns of azure and blue spruce. Coconut shell buttons and a shawl collar complete this fashionable accessory.
- 0.68 kgs
- 1.5 lbs
- Garment Measurements
- 69.21 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 111.76 cm Bust/chest x 83.82 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 27.5" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 44" Bust/chest x 33" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 67.31 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 104.14 cm Bust/chest x 81.28 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 26.5" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 41" Bust/chest x 32" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- View size chart
- 100% alpaca, coconut shell buttons
- Features a button closure
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- Dry clean or hand wash in cold water
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes
This artist has dramatically improved their livelihood by working with NOVICA.
This artist is working with some sort of disability ranging from mental or physical and includes conditions such as being handicapped physically, or perhaps having a condition such as autism. This is also awarded to artists that employ other artists with disabilities.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.