Mayan-Themed Recycled Wood Dangle Earrings in Brown, "Mayan Essence in Brown"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Working with recycled palo blanco and trumpet tree wood, Guatemalan artisan Julio Molina creates a pair of dangle earrings that make an ecological statement. Two brown squares are crafted from the wood, featuring the cutout image of a Mayan warrior. These earrings swing from hooks of sterling silver. Says the artisan, "I being able to create these earrings. They are totally unique. I believe that with these pieces we can be conscious of the great cutting of trees that is affecting our ecosystem."
- 2 grams
- 0.07 oz
- 4.8 cm L x 2.2 cm W x 0.3 cm D
- 1.9" L x 0.9" W x 0.1" D
- Recycled palo blanco and trumpet tree wood, 925 sterling silver hooks
- Avoid contact with water
- Hook earrings
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- High polish finish
- Promotes recycling and reduces waste
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in Guatemala.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America
Every purchase from this artist has a profound impact on their livelihood and income.
Julio Molina has received a $100 microcredit loan with 0% interest.
This Product is awarded the Earth Friendly badge because it uses recycled or sustainable materials or techniques.