Mauve and Orange Striped Handwoven Cotton Leather Strap Tote, "Beach Bright"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This cotton tote bag's exterior is handwoven on a backstrap loom in cheery lilac mauve with orange and peach stripes of varying thickness. The roomy interior compartment is lined in solid cotton in matching mauve and has an open pocket. The tote closes with a magnetic snap and features brown leather handles. This tote is handcrafted by the Association of Chajul Women Weavers of Guatemala.
- 0.26 kgs
- 0.6 lbs
- Bag: 37 cm H x 23 cm W x 8.5 cm D
- Bag: 14.5" H x 9" W x 3.3" D
- Straps: 58 cm L x 3.5 cm W
- Straps: 22.75" L x 1.4" W
- Drop length: 28 cm from strap to bag
- Drop length: 11" from strap to bag
- 100% cotton, leather straps, magnetic snap. Cotton lining
- Do not bleach
- Features a magnetic snap closure
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Hand wash or machine wash in cold water
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Guatemala.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This artist is currently supporting and providing for the education of their children, grandchildren, or children in their community, whether it be at the primary, secondary, or university level.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.