Mahogany Mini Djembe Drum Handmade in Bali, "Gecko Tune"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Handmade from rich mahogany wood, this stunning mini djembe drum is created by Trisna Dewi who is inspired by the music she grew up listening to in her home of Bali. The artisan uses an intricate process in the creation of this instrument, which features stretched goatskin on the top of the drum, producing a pleasant sound when struck. Beautiful gecko engravings and colorful cord decorate the sides, giving the instrument an attractive appearance.
- 0.44 kgs
- 1.0 lbs
- 20 cm H x 14 cm Diam.
- 7.75" H x 5.5" Diam.
- Mahogany wood, goat hide, nylon cord
- Wood grain and color can vary slightly
- Instrument Rating: Beginner quality, intended for casual use
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? No
- Made in Indonesia.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Bali and Java
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.