Leather Trimmed Red Floral Embroidered Shoulder Bag, "Mandarin Hmong in Red"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
With the characteristic style of the Hmong hill tribe, Thai artisan Chirada presents this stunning shoulder bag. Strawberry red cotton canvas is nicely complemented by colorful embroidery of flowers and butterflies on both sides of the bag. The bag is trimmed with brown leather, which also forms the adjustable-length shoulder strap. To help you stay organized, the bag features two outer zipped pockets, one inner zipped pocket and two open pockets within. The bag closes with a zipper as well as an ornamental toggle embellished with crocheted baubles and leather pieces.
- 0.48 kgs
- 1.1 lbs
- Bag: 35 cm H x 26 cm W x 9 cm D
- Bag: 13.75" H x 10.25" W x 3.5" D
- Strap: 90 cm min L - x 135 cm max L x 2.5 cm W
- Strap: 35" min L - x 53" max L x 1" W
- Drop length-min: 40 cm from strap to bag
- Drop length-min: 15.75" from strap to bag
- Drop length-max: 64 cm from strap to bag
- Drop length-max: 25" from strap to bag