Leather Accent Cotton Handbag in Blue from Guatemala, "Traditional Chic"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Handwoven of cotton on the backstrap loom, this handbag features checked designs in navy and snow white, completed with sepia-colored leather accents. Daniel Pineda designs it, carrying on the traditions of Guatemalan weaving techniques. The bag features a leather pocket on the front and can be held with two leather handles or an adjustable leather strap. It opens with a zipper to reveal a lined interior, complete with an open pocket for storing small items.
- 0.53 kgs
- 1.2 lbs
- Bag: 38 cm H x 28 cm W x 10 cm D
- Bag: 15" H x 11" W x 3.9" D
- Handles: 48 cm L x 2.5 cm W
- Handles: 19" L x 1" W
- Handle drop length: 19 cm from strap to bag
- Handle drop length: 7.5" from strap to bag
- Strap: 65 cm min L - x 120 cm max L x 2.5 cm W
- Strap: 25.5" min L - x 47" max L x 1" W
- Strap drop length: 17 cm min L - x 50 cm max L
- Strap drop length: 6.75" min L - x 19.75" max L
- 100% cotton with leather accents; polyester lining
- Features a zipper closure
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Adjustable strap(s)
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Guatemala.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
Every purchase from this artist has a profound impact on their livelihood and income.