Knit Ombre Alpaca Blend Long Cardigan from Peru, "Peruvian Sky"
Ships Fast from the U.S.
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
A dark blue gradient evokes the radiance of a starlit sky in this long cardigan by Peru's Paola Cuentas. Knit from a warm blend of alpaca, acrylic, and wool, it's the perfect topper for cool weather outings and cozy days at home. It features a generous drape collar and an unlined, open-front style.
- 0.63 kgs
- 1.4 lbs
- Garment Measurements
- 102.87 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 114.3 cm Bust/chest x 81.28 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 41" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 45" Bust/chest x 32" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 100.33 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 101.6 cm Bust/chest x 78.74 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 40" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 40" Bust/chest x 31" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- View size chart
- 40% alpaca, 35% acrylic, 25% wool
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- Dry clean or hand wash in cold water
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Ships fast from USA.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.