Knit 100% Alpaca Cardigan in Carnation from Peru, "Sweet Carnation"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Knit of soft 100% alpaca wool, this sweet cardigan from Peru features elegant patterns and a solid color in carnation. Wilber Calapuja designs the cardigan, working in the style of Andean handicrafts. The cardigan displays wave motifs on one side and diamond motifs on the other for an artistic touch. A hood hangs at the back, and the flirty front opens with a single olivewood button.
- 0.51 kgs
- 1.1 lbs
- Garment Measurements
- 66 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 101.6 cm Bust/chest x 78.7 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 26" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 40" Bust/chest x 31" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- View size chart
- 100% alpaca, olivewood buttons
- Features a button closure
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- Dry clean or hand wash in cold water
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
Wilber Calapuja has received 3 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $1500 and the most recent for $1500.