Kiko Reversible Alpaca Cardigan, "Kiko"
Ships Fast from the U.S.
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
In the open markets of towns throughout the Peruvian Altiplano, one can find stalls full of fresh flowers. Some of the blooms have been used for hundreds of years to create natural dyes, like the yellow kiko flower, part of the daisy family. Our reversible alpaca-blend cardigan is decorated on the front, back, and sleeves with trailing blooms and vines, featuring hand-embroidered embellishments in earthy tones of red clay, topaz, slate, and amber.
- 0.43 kgs
- 0.9 lbs
- Garment Measurements
- 62.2 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 111.8 cm Bust/chest x 81.3 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 24.5" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 44" Bust/chest x 32" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 59.7 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 99.1 cm Bust/chest x 78.7 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 23.5" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 39" Bust/chest x 31" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- View size chart
- 50% alpaca, 50% acrylic
- Features a button closure
- Dry clean or hand wash
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Ships fast from USA.
"better than the photo"
This cardigan looks better than the photo. The colors are fantastic and it fits beautifully. Since it is reversible, I thought it might be heavy but it is two delicate layers that will not be too warm to wear indoors. It arrived quickly and I have not had a occasion to wear it yet, but I am sure it will garner many compliments. Sure to remain in my closet for many years.
Was This Review Helpful?