Jute with Recycled Tire Handbag, "Salvador Nature in Red"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
El Salvador's Sandra Barahona designs this trendy jute bag centered by a black wave of a recycled pneumatic inner tube on the front and back. She preserves the tire's natural appearance. Lined with brown polyester, the bag's interior features three pockets, including one that closes with a zipper. The handcrafted bag is trimmed with red faux leather and closes with magnetic snaps. "I love to combine natural and recycled materials in my designs," says Sandra Barahona.
- 0.49 kgs
- 1.1 lbs
- Bag: 30.48 cm H x 35.56 cm W x 11.43 cm D
- Bag: 12" H x 14" W x 4.5" D
- Handles: 33.02 cm L
- Handles: 13" L
- Drop length: 7.62 cm from strap to bag
- Drop length: 3" from strap to bag
- 100% jute with recycled tire and polyurethane trim. Polyester lining
- Features a magnetic snap closure
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Promotes recycling and reduces waste
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in El Salvador.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America