Javanese Wood Batik Decorative Hibiscus Platters (Set of 3), "Batik Hibiscus"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Artisans Indah and Indra of Java use a complex technique to create the amazing, vivid batik art on these gorgeous decorative platters. Hand carved from native pule wood into a gorgeous hibiscus flower shape, the platters are adorned with traditional floral batik that will give a rich Javanese accent to your home. The hibiscus, known as "kembang sepatu" in Indonesia, is a popular flower to use for creating tea. This stunning set features three platters of different sizes.
- 0.58 kgs
- 1.3 lbs
- Large: 2.5 cm H x 31 cm W x 22.5 cm D
- Large: 1" H x 12.25" W x 8.75" D
- Medium: 2.5 cm H x 28 cm W x 19.5 cm D
- Medium: 1" H x 11" W x 7.75" D
- Small: 2.5 cm H x 27 cm W x 17.5 cm D
- Small: 1" H x 10.75" W x 7" D