Handwoven Striped Nicaraguan Cotton Hammock (Single), "Colorful Cocktail"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Mirna Hernandez of Nicaragua presents this traditional Nicaraguan hammock, swaying from guacimo wood rods. Handwoven of sturdy cotton rope, the cozy single hammock features multicolored stripes that evoke the tropics, completed at the sides with elegant crocheted trim. It arrives with a handy storage and travel bag.
- 4.70 kgs
- 10.4 lbs
- Bed size: 208.28 cm L x 76.2 cm W
- Bed size: 82" L x 30" W
- Total length: 330.2 cm L
- Total length: 130" L
- Bag: 111.76 cm H x 17.78 cm Diam.
- Bag: 44" H x 7" Diam.
- 100% cotton, guacimo wood rods, brass S-hooks; cotton bag
- Hand wash only
- Hanging accessories included
- Holds up to 300 lbs.
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Not weather resistant
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? No
- Made in Nicaragua.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
Mirna Hernandez has received 4 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $500 and the most recent for $400.