Handwoven Striped Cotton Single Hammock from Guatemala, "Sun-Kissed Desert"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Woven by hand, this extraordinary single hammock revels in the colors of a sun-kissed desert. Rich handwoven textures create a herringbone pattern that flows across wide stripes. Guatemala's Milena Prem designs the hammock, working with local artisans to craft it on the foot pedal loom. The comfortable hammock is suspended by maguey fiber cords from cedar wood stretcher bars. Luxurious macramé fringe adorns each side. It arrives with a convenient cotton storage bag equipped with handles to take the hammock wherever you go.
- 5.30 kgs
- 11.7 lbs
- Bed size: 254 cm L x 147.32 cm W
- Bed size: 100" L x 58" W
- Total length: 314.96 cm L
- Total length: 124" L
- Bag: 120 cm L x 20 cm W
- Bag: 47" L x 7.75" W
- 100% cotton, cedar wood, maguey fiber, iron rings, cotton bag
- Hanging accessories included
- Holds up to 300 lbs.
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Not weather resistant
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? No
- Made in Guatemala.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America