Handwoven Striped Alpaca Scarf in Cornflower and Light Olive, "Cornflower Field"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Featuring striped colors of cornflower blue and light olive, this wrap scarf is designed by Peru's Ulloa Family. The weave it by hand on an artisanal loom from alpaca wool. Fringes at each end finish this toasty cold-weather accessory.
- 80 grams
- 0.2 lbs
- Scarf: 165 cm L x 25 cm W
- Scarf: 65" L x 9.75" W
- Fringes: 8 cm L
- Fringes: 3.1" L
- 100% alpaca
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Dry clean or hand wash in cold water
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes