Handwoven Multicolored Alpaca Blend Tapestry from Peru, "Andean Cosmovision"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Inspired by the pre-Hispanic world view known as "cosmovision," Peruvian artisan Inka designs this impressive tapestry. Handwoven of alpaca blend yarns, the chakana, or Inca cross indicates the cardinal directions, as well as the "three levels of existence." The cross is surrounded by abstract, colorful forms that suggest people and animals.
- 0.88 kgs
- 1.9 lbs
- 90 cm L x 60 cm W
- 35" L x 23.5" W
- 75% alpaca, 20% cotton, 5% acrylic
- Dry clean or hand wash
- Display rod not included
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Marked with artist's initials or trademark
- Avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes