Handwoven Multicolored Alpaca Blend Fish Tapestry from Peru, "Fruit of the Sea"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
By Peruvian artisan Inka, this vibrant tapestry celebrates the "fruit of the sea." In fantastical tones of red and orange, a single fish takes center-stage, surrounded by blue ocean waves and other fish. Inka works on a traditional loom as he diligently hand-weaves this composition from an alpaca wool blend. This tapestry is displayed on a wood stretcher.
- 0.30 kgs
- 0.7 lbs
- 27 cm H x 30 cm W x 2 cm D
- 10.75" H x 11.75" W x 0.8" D
- 75% alpaca, 20% cotton, 5% acrylic, cumala wood stretcher
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Marked with artist's initials or trademark
- Avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes