Handwoven Guatemalan Cotton Orange-Green-Violet Ikat 3 Layer, "Goldenrod Jaspe"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Green and purple contrast with white and goldenrod orange in this delightful design by Juan and Ana. Woven by hand on a traditional loom, the fabric showcases Guatemala's jaspe weave. Jaspe is a form of ikat in which the threads are tie-dyed before placing them on the loom. The double-layer mask features a third layer consisting of a removable filter of polyester polypropylene. Washable and reusable, it features elastic to loop around the ears. Three washable filters are included.
- 18 grams
- 0.63 oz
- 21.59 cm L x 12.7 cm W
- 8.5" L x 5" W
- Each elastic loop: 15.24 cm L x 0.5 cm W
- Each elastic loop: 6" L x 0.2" W
- 100% cotton, polyester polypropylene filters
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Machine wash in cold water on delicate cycle
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Use no longer than 8 hours before washing
- Non-medical grade
- Made in Guatemala.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America