Handwoven Grey Cotton Tunic with Embroidery from India, "Jungle Fashionista"
Ships Fast from the U.S.
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Designed by Ritu Agnihotri, this cotton tunic is handwoven by local artisans. It features a solid heathered grey color with pintucks around the button placket. Evoking the jungle, blue and green leaf embroidery accentuates the placket and cuffs. This fashionable tunic closes at the front with buttons.
- 0.11 kgs
- 0.2 lbs
- Garment Measurements
- 68.6 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 49.5 cm Bust/chest x 63.5 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 27" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 19.5" Bust/chest x 25" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- View size chart
- 100% cotton
- Features a button closure
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Machine wash on gentle cycle
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in India.
- Ships fast from USA.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.