Handwoven Balinese Natural Fiber Handbag with Ikat Lining, "Enchantress"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Neatly woven of Balinese ate grass, this charming basket handbag features circular handles and a beautiful cantaloupe-orange lining with ikat motifs. The trendy purse showcases the traditional endek motif, achieved by tie-dying the threads before they are placed on the loom. Assisted by other women artisans, Mawar crafts the bag by hand. It closes with drawstring cords adorned with albesia wood beads.
- 0.40 kgs
- 0.9 lbs
- Bag: 19 cm H x 31.5 cm W x 10 cm D
- Bag: 7.5" H x 12.5" W x 3.9" D
- Handles: 40 cm L x 1.5 cm W
- Handles: 15.75" L x 0.6" W
- Drop length: 17 cm from strap to bag
- Drop length: 6.75" from strap to bag