Handwoven Alpaca Blend Shawl in Warm White from Peru, "Snow of the Andes"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Woven by hand of a soft alpaca wool blend, this wondrous shawl evokes the snowy mountainsides of the Peruvian highlands. The Ulloa Family designs the shawl, featuring a solid linen color with brown stripes of brown and warm white that dance over it. Long fringes at the ends complete the shawl.
- 0.24 kgs
- 0.5 lbs
- Shawl: 180 cm L x 60 cm W
- Shawl: 71" L x 23.5" W
- Fringes: 15 cm L
- Fringes: 6" L
- 89% alpaca, 11% polyester
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Dry clean or hand wash in cold water
- Textile softness: Soft--this item has been made with fibers that are soft to the touch
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes