Handwoven Alpaca Blend Cosmovision Tapestry from Peru, "Vision of the Harvest"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
By Peruvian artisan Inka, this beautifully-detailed tapestry is inspired by pre-Hispanic cultures. At the center, the chakana, or Inca cross is depicted, surrounded by imaged of faces and animals in a variety of colors. Inka works on a traditional loom, diligently hand-weaving the tapestry of alpaca blend yarns.
- 0.83 kgs
- 1.8 lbs
- 88 cm L x 60 cm W
- 34.5" L x 23.5" W
- 75% alpaca, 20% cotton, 5% acrylic
- Dry clean or hand wash
- Display rod not included
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Marked with artist's initials or trademark
- Avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes