Handmade Suede Sling in Saddle Brown from Peru, "Saddle Bag"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Evoking treks in the arid west, this saddle brown suede sling is designed by Lida Evaristo in Peru. Local artisans craft the bag, slung over the shoulder on an adjustable, removable strap or held clutch-style. The bag's tasseled, brass-studded flap opens with a magnetic snap, revealing a two-compartment interior with a faux suede lining.
- 0.19 kgs
- 0.4 lbs
- Bag: 18 cm H x 13 cm W x 2 cm D
- Bag: 7" H x 5" W x 0.8" D
- Strap: 68 cm min L - x 128 cm max L x 1 cm W
- Strap: 27" min L - x 50" max L x 0.4" W
- Drop length: 30 cm min L - x 59 cm max L
- Drop length: 11.75" min L - x 23" max L
- Suede, brass studs; polyester synthetic leather lining
- Adjustable strap(s)
- Features a magnetic snap closure
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Removable strap
- To clean, wipe with a soft, dry cloth
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes