Handmade Suede Backpack in Espresso from Costa Rica, "Exploration in Espresso"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Costa Rican artisan Isabel Treminio invites you to explore the world with this beautiful backpack. She handcrafts the bag of suede, featuring a color scheme in solid espresso and cinnamon. The backpack drapes over the shoulders on two adjustable straps, and features a tasseled zipper pocket at the back and a larger pocket on the other side for storing a wealth of items. A zipper at the top opens to the bag's main lining, complete with a smaller and a larger open pocket.
- 0.36 kgs
- 0.8 lbs
- Bag: 31 cm H x 25 cm W x 6 cm D
- Bag: 12.25" H x 9.75" W x 2.4" D
- Straps: 38 cm min L - x 72 cm max L x 3.5 cm W
- Straps: 15" min L - x 28.5" max L x 1.4" W
- Drop length: 18 cm min L - x 36 cm max L
- Drop length: 7" min L - x 14.25" max L
- Suede; polyester lining
- Features a zipper closure
- Do not use a dryer
- Hand wash or machine wash on gentle cycle
- Adjustable strap(s)
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Costa Rica.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America