Handmade Recycled Auto Parts Horse Sculpture, "Metallic Horse"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Artisan Armando Ramírez of Mexico handcrafts this eye-catching sculpture of a horse. Welding together recycled auto parts, he demonstrates his unique talent and ability to create beautiful artwork out of scrap metal.
- 1.64 kgs
- 3.6 lbs
- 31 cm H x 24 cm W x 10 cm D
- 12.25" H x 9.5" W x 3.9" D
- Recycled metal, auto parts
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Each work is unique. Recycled parts will vary from piece to piece based on availability.
- Promotes recycling and reduces waste
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? No
- Made in Mexico.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Mexico
This artist is currently confronting a major life challenge.
Armando Ramirez has received 3 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $3500 and the most recent for $4000. Proceeds were used to buy materials and also a machine for soldering his metal art.
Armando has received 1st place from the regional contest of the Jaliscience Institute of Crafts for his sculptures.
Every purchase from this artist has a profound impact on their livelihood and income.
This artist has dramatically improved their livelihood by working with NOVICA.
Armando's income helps pay for the education of his two daughters.
This Product is awarded the Earth Friendly badge because it uses recycled or sustainable materials or techniques.