Handmade Men's Cotton Batik Shirt with Balinese Motifs, "Javanese Batik"
Ships Fast from the U.S.
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
By Hari and Arthur, this elegant men's shirt showcases Bali's batik traditions. It features motifs of cultural significance, including the kawung, or aren flower, and the parang, or dagger, in light caramel brown, and sky blue on antique white cotton. They combine to create a visually stunning design with a front pocket and hidden coconut shell buttons, to go from casual or more dressy events.
- 0.18 kgs
- 0.4 lbs
- Garment Measurements
- 76.2 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 121.92 cm Bust/chest x 52.07 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 30" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 48" Bust/chest x 20.5" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 81.28 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 132.08 cm Bust/chest x 54.61 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 32" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 52" Bust/chest x 21.5" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- View size chart
- 100% cotton, coconut shell buttons
- Features a button closure
- Dry in the shade
- Hand wash in cold water
- Handcrafted batik art--colors and pattern placement will vary
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Indonesia.
- Ships fast from USA.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
This artist has dramatically improved their livelihood by working with NOVICA.
This artist is an elder master and continues to actively practice their craft.