Handmade Leather Backpack in Sepia from Java, "Malioboro Sepia"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Named after Malioboro, a famous shopping street in the city of Yogyakarta, this backpack from Java will make a fashionable and handy companion on your travels. Held by a small handle or draped over the shoulder on two adjustable straps, this sepia leather backpack is outfitted with an exterior zipper pocket and two open side pockets for storing small items. The bag's flap lifts open with two magnetic snaps, revealing yet another zipper pocket as well as the bag's main zipper. It opens to a faux suede-lined interior with a zipper pocket on one side for small odds and ends. Yuvin Priyana designs this charming backpack.
- 1.00 kgs
- 2.2 lbs
- Bag: 32 cm H x 21 cm W x 11 cm D
- Bag: 12.5" H x 8.25" W x 4.3" D
- Straps: 58 cm min L - x 88 cm max L x 2.5 cm W
- Straps: 22.75" min L - x 34.5" max L x 1" W
- Strap drop length: 34 cm min L - x 50 cm max L
- Strap drop length: 13.5" min L - x 19.75" max L
- Handle: 23 cm L x 2 cm W
- Handle: 9" L x 0.8" W
- Handle drop length: 10.5 cm from strap to bag
- Handle drop length: 4.1" from strap to bag