Handmade Cotton Handbag with Synthetic Leather Accent, "Selem"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Paint the town vibrant with this colorful handbag from West Africa artisan Victoria Afua Agbai. Named Selem, a Ghanaian Ewe name, the bag is hand crafted by the artist who creates a lively color scheme of crimson, kiwi, and royal blue. Made from 100% cotton, the straps and bottom are crafted from synthetic leather and the black nylon interior has a zippered pocket for smaller items. The zipper closure on top helps keep valuables safe while out and about.
- 0.48 kgs
- 1.1 lbs
- Bag: 39 cm H x 40 cm W x 17 cm D
- Bag: 15.25" H x 15.75" W x 6.75" D
- Handle(s): 58 cm L x 4 cm W
- Handle(s): 22.75" L x 1.6" W
- Drop length: 14 cm from strap to bag
- Drop length: 5.5" from strap to bag