Handmade Ceramic Hamsa Pendant Necklace from India, "Brilliant Hamsa"
Ships Fast from the U.S.
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Inspired by the spiritual hand symbol hamsa, this pendant necklace is handcrafted with ceramic in a dazzling multicolor finish. Indian designer Aditi adds spiral motifs to the design of the pendant, which hangs on an adjustable, cotton cord of green and red.
- 83 grams
- 0.2 lbs
- Pendant: 12 cm L x 7 cm W x 1.5 cm D
- Pendant: 4.7" L x 2.8" W x 0.6" D
- Necklace: 39 cm min L - x 51 cm max L x 1.5 cm W
- Necklace: 15.25" min L - x 20" max L x 0.6" W
- Ceramic, cotton cord and tassel
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Length is adjustable
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in India.
- Ships fast from USA.
Aditi's son was born with cerebral palsy. Although she has faced many hardships caring for him, she believes that her son is a blessing.
In 2006, when Aditi's son was born with cerebral palsy, her life came to a standstill. Caring for him around the clock, she was unable to devote any time to her art. Slowly she found her power and now she credits her son with teaching her how to be strong in life.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.