Handmade Black Grey and White Alpaca Blend Hat from Peru, "Frost"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
If the forecast calls for frosty conditions, then this is the hat to wear. For this wonderfully warm alpaca blend hat, Maria Esperanza Jauregui combines three neutral colors, black, white, and oyster, and skillfully crochets the soft accessory by hand. The finishing touch is a cute white pompom which contrasts nicely with the black color at the top.
- 90 grams
- 0.2 lbs
- 48 cm Interior Circumference x 24 cm W x 23 cm H
- 19" Inner Circ. x 9.5" W x 9" H
- 50% alpaca, 45% acrylic, 5% wool
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Hand wash cold separately with mild detergent
- Textile softness: Soft--this item has been made with fibers that are soft to the touch
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
Maria Esperanza Jauregui has received 4 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $1950 and the most recent for $900.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
Every purchase from this artist has a profound impact on their livelihood and income.