Handmade 12-Inch Raintree Wood Billiards Game from Thailand, "Best of Billiards"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Putting a unique twist on a traditional pastime, Thai artisan Waraporn Khamsuk handcrafts this miniature billiards game. The pool table is made of rain tree wood and lined with green acrylic felt. The conveniently sized game is easily portable and takes up little space in your home, making it an ideal choice for two-person recreation.
- 0.82 kgs
- 1.8 lbs
- Table: 7 cm H x 29 cm W x 20.5 cm D
- Table: 2.8" H x 11.5" W x 8" D
- Balls (each): 1.5 cm Diam.
- Balls (each): 0.6" Diam.
- Cue: 25 cm L x 1 cm W
- Cue: 9.75" L x 0.4" W
- Rack: 1 cm H x 11.5 cm W x 10 cm D
- Rack: 0.4" H x 4.5" W x 3.9" D
- Raintree wood, acrylic felt
- Instructions included
- Not a toy. Not intended for use by children age 12 or under.
- Wood grain and color can vary slightly
- Warning: Choking Hazard. Small parts -- not for children under 3 years.
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Thailand.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Thailand
Waraporn has grown her passion for wooden puzzle games into a successful workshop. She employs a number of artisans and has expanded her range from puzzles to wooden tableware.
Through personal dedication and increased access to the global market that Novica provides, Waraporn has been able to increase her sales. The steady income from Novica sales has been instrumental in providing the stability that she needs to continue moving-up.
Waraporn is grateful to be able to help educate her brother. He recently began to study at the university.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This artist shows a lot of talent or potential and is in their late teens or twenties.
Every purchase from this artist has a profound impact on their livelihood and income.
Waraporn Khamsuk has received a $1400 microcredit loan with 0% interest.