Handcrafted Multi-strand Fabric Wrapped Beaded Necklace, "Harmony in Orange"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Orange and contrasting beige blend harmoniously in this handmade three-strand necklace from Indian artisans Rajnandinee and Srabonti. Two strands of plastic beads are covered with orange recycled polyester fabric and individually tied off; they cradle a third strand in beige. The three strands unite on each end in an off-white cord which features a sliding bead that allows the length to be adjusted.
- 69 grams
- 0.2 lbs
- 32 cm min L - x 57 cm max L x 3.5 cm W
- 12.5" min L - x 22.5" max L x 1.4" W
- Recycled polyester fabric, plastic beads, cotton cord
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Recycled materials may vary slightly in color and/or pattern
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in India.
- Certified and shipped by our office in India
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
Rajnandinee and Srabonti design beautiful handcrafted fashion accessories. They provide a steady income for the families of the people who work with them.
Rajnandinee and Srabonti has received a $500 microcredit loan with 0% interest.
This artist has dramatically improved their livelihood by working with NOVICA.
This artist supports children under the age of 18.
This Product is awarded the Earth Friendly badge because it uses recycled or sustainable materials or techniques.