Handcrafted Leather Sling in Sunrise from Nicaragua, "Telica Volcano"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Hoping to convey the cultural identity of Nicaragua through his work, Donald Flores designs a visually-striking and trendy handbag, perfect for a variety of occasions. The sling is handcrafted of supple leather, featuring a simple, solid color in sunrise with geometric volcano-shaped patterns in turquoise at the bottom. Inspired by the famous Telica Volcano in Nicaragua, the sling drapes over the shoulder on an adjustable strap of braided leather. The front flap opens with a magnetic snap, revealing an unlined interior with a single zipper pocket for storing small items and accessories.
- 0.33 kgs
- 0.7 lbs
- Bag: 23 cm H x 24 cm W x 6.5 cm D
- Bag: 9" H x 9.5" W x 2.6" D
- Strap: 62 cm min L - x 112 cm max L x 2 cm W
- Strap: 24.5" min L - x 44" max L x 0.8" W
- Drop length: 24 cm min L - x 50 cm max L
- Drop length: 9.5" min L - x 19.75" max L