Handcrafted Green Leather Handbag with Beaded Fringe Accent, "Wave Crest"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This lovely forest green leather handbag combines practicality with beaded panache. Handcrafted by artisan Fabiola Gonzalez of Mexico, the bag features a graceful wave of glass beaded fringe in turquoise, gold, and buff. The bag can be carried two ways—by hand via the braided leather handle or over the shoulder with the adjustable, detachable strap. The bag features two zippered pockets, one on the exterior and one inside, and a zipper closure for the spacious main compartment. The interior is lined in matching polyester.
- 0.58 kgs
- 1.3 lbs
- Bag: 21.5 cm H x 28 cm W x 10 cm D
- Bag: 8.5" H x 11" W x 3.9" D
- Strap: 71 cm min L - x 133 cm max L x 2 cm W
- Strap: 28" min L - x 52" max L x 0.8" W
- Strap drop length: 33 cm min L - x 63 cm max L
- Strap drop length: 13" min L - x 25" max L
- Handle: 41.5 cm L x 3 cm W
- Handle: 16.25" L x 1.2" W
- Handle drop length: 10 cm from strap to bag
- Handle drop length: 3.9" from strap to bag
- Leather, glass beads. Polyester lining
- Features a zipper closure
- Adjustable strap(s)
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Detachable shoulder strap(s)
- Genuine leather may naturally show subtle marks, scratches or wrinkles
- Wipe with a damp cloth
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Mexico.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Mexico
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This artist is currently supporting and providing for the education of their children, grandchildren, or children in their community, whether it be at the primary, secondary, or university level.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
This artist striving to supporting their own or their family's basic needs and improve their livelihood.
Every purchase from this artist has a profound impact on their livelihood and income.
This artist has dramatically improved their livelihood by working with NOVICA.