Handcrafted Cotton Accent Leather Handbag from Java, "Midnight Lines"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Crafted of supple leather, this fascinating handbag is designed by Farida Ridwan of Java. She outfits the bag with two handles and an adjustable strap, completing it with a handdwoven cotton panel that features traditional lurik stripes. The bag opens with a zipper to a cotton-lined interior with a zipper pocket on the side and a second zipper pocket that serves as a divider for the main compartment.
- 0.45 kgs
- 1.0 lbs
- Bag: 20.5 cm H x 28 cm W x 16 cm D
- Bag: 8" H x 11" W x 6.25" D
- Strap: 87 cm min L - x 111 cm max L
- Strap: 34.5" min L - x 44" max L
- Strap drop length: 45 cm min L - x 58 cm max L
- Strap drop length: 17.75" min L - x 22.75" max L
- Handles: 22 cm L x 2 cm W
- Handles: 8.75" L x 0.8" W
- Handle drop length: 8 cm from strap to bag
- Handle drop length: 3.1" from strap to bag
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
"MY WIFE LOVES IT."
I GAVE MY WIFE THIS POCKETBOOK FOR HER BIRTHDAY AND THE NEXT DAY SHE FILLED IT WITH ALL THE THINGS AND STARTED USING IT AS IT IS THAT WELL MADE.
- ANY DAY
- GOOD FOR EVERYDAY AND ANY DAY
Was This Review Helpful?