Handcrafted Colorful Recycled Paper Beaded Stretch Bracelet, "Revitalize"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Costa Rican artisan Luis Barboza loves to create beautiful jewelry from recyclable materials. The artisan handcrafts beads by cutting strips of recycled paper and rolling them into the desired shape, creating a variety of colors and textures. The recycled paper beads, both elongated and round, are strung with pinewood beads to create this stretch bracelet.
- 5 grams
- 0.18 oz
- 16.51 cm Interior Circumference x 1 cm W
- 6.5" Inner Circ. x 0.4" W
- Recycled paper beads, pinewood beads, nylon cord
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Recycled materials may vary slightly in color and/or pattern
- Promotes recycling and reduces waste
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in Costa Rica.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America
This artist striving to supporting their own or their family's basic needs and improve their livelihood.
Every purchase from this artist has a profound impact on their livelihood and income.
This Product is awarded the Earth Friendly badge because it uses recycled or sustainable materials or techniques.