Handcrafted Colorful Recycled Magazine Paper Shoulder Bag, "Paparazzi"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Be as eco-savvy as you are fashionable with this colorful shoulder bag made of woven strips of recycled magazine pages. Handmade by Luis Barboza, the bag has a single open compartment and black straps. The Costa Rican artisan loves to create beautiful accessories from recyclable materials.
- 0.65 kgs
- 1.4 lbs
- Bag: 24 cm H x 36 cm W x 6 cm D
- Bag: 9.5" H x 14.25" W x 2.4" D
- Straps: 60 cm L x 2 cm W
- Straps: 23.5" L x 0.8" W
- Drop length: 22 cm from strap to bag
- Drop length: 8.75" from strap to bag
- Recycled magazine paper, polyester straps
- Features a magnetic snap closure
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Recycled materials may vary slightly in color and/or pattern
- Not lined
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Costa Rica.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America
This artist striving to supporting their own or their family's basic needs and improve their livelihood.
Every purchase from this artist has a profound impact on their livelihood and income.
This Product is awarded the Earth Friendly badge because it uses recycled or sustainable materials or techniques.