Handcrafted Colorful Embroidered Green Leather Handbag, "Lush Tropics"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Beautiful floral embroidery on supple forest green leather creates a magnificent handbag sure to turn heads. Handcrafted by Mexican artisan Fabiola Gonzalez, the handbag can be carried either by the handle or over-the-shoulder with the adjustable, detachable strap. The interior is lined with black polyester, divided into two sections, and closes with a zipper. The handbag's embroidered fold-over flap is also secured with a magnetic snap and the handbag has a zippered exterior pocket on one side.
- 0.66 kgs
- 1.5 lbs
- Bag: 23 cm H x 32.5 cm W x 10 cm D
- Bag: 9" H x 12.75" W x 3.9" D
- Strap: 68 cm min L - x 120 cm max L x 2.1 cm W
- Strap: 27" min L - x 47" max L x 0.8" W
- Strap drop length: 30 cm min L - x 58 cm max L
- Strap drop length: 11.75" min L - x 22.75" max L
- Handle: 20 cm L x 2.5 cm W
- Handle: 7.75" L x 1" W
- Handle drop length: 4.5 cm from strap to bag
- Handle drop length: 1.8" from strap to bag
- Leather, stainless steel findings, nylon thread embroidered on 100% cotton. Polyester lining
- Adjustable strap(s)
- Features a magnetic snap closure
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Detachable shoulder strap(s)
- Genuine leather may naturally show subtle marks, scratches or wrinkles
- Wipe with a damp cloth
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Mexico.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Mexico
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This artist is currently supporting and providing for the education of their children, grandchildren, or children in their community, whether it be at the primary, secondary, or university level.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
This artist striving to supporting their own or their family's basic needs and improve their livelihood.
Every purchase from this artist has a profound impact on their livelihood and income.
This artist has dramatically improved their livelihood by working with NOVICA.