Handcrafted Brazilian Horn Earrings with a Wooden Rose, "Pink Rose Half-Moon"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
A deep rink rose poses on an intriguing half moon of natural horn. By Claudia Castelao, these earrings convey the spirit of Mato Grosso do Sul. The Brazilian artisan recycles bits of eucalyptus wood to create the brilliant petals. They hang from silvery arcs and posts.
- 6 grams
- 0.21 oz
- 4.2 cm L x 4 cm W x 1 cm D
- 1.7" L x 1.6" W x 0.4" D
- Eucalyptus wood, bull horn, zamac
- Post earrings
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Brushed-satin finish
- Natural bone or horn--color and pattern will vary
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in Brazil.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Brazil