Hand Woven Wool and Rayon Area Rug in Solid Taupe/ Ivory, "Centra"
ONLY AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY TO THE LOWER 48 U.S. STATESDelivery Estimate
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Subtle intonations of ivory and taupe with viscose add sheen and luster to this attractive area rug from India. The rug is hand-woven with a rich wool and rayon chenille blend creating looped textures that result in an elegant sense of depth.
- 29.96 kgs
- 66.1 lbs
- 3.05 m L x 2.44 m W
- 10 ft. L x 8 ft. W
- Pile height: 1.02 cm H
- Pile height: 0.4" H
- 50% wool, 50% rayon chenille
- Wool is dirt and stain resistant and will look great for a long time just by vacuuming regularly
- Avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading
- For best results, periodic professional cleaning is recommended.
- Use only cold water when cleaning to avoid shrinkage
- If spills occur blot immediately then spot clean with mild soap and cold water
- Do not use oxygen cleaners on your rug
- Made in India.
- Shipped and certified in the United States.